What you can expect from us...
- You will be responsible for researching, developing, and implementing methods in the field of Prompt Engineering to improve the quality of our content and increase the efficiency of our processes
- Optimizing the quality of textual and other content using Prompt Engineering methods
- Taking on a research-based approach to continuously improve our products
- Share your expertise in Prompt Engineering within our portfolio companies
- Collaborating with internal teams to promote the application of Prompt Engineering
- Supporting the automation of Prompt Engineering processes into existing content management systems
What we would expect from you...
- Completed degree in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Language Science, Media & Communication or comparable courses of study
- Scientific work experience
- Good understanding of language structures and grammar
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A background in journalism is advantageous
- Teamwork and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment
What we can offer you...
- Shape the future of digital media at the intersection of business and technology
- Work on the latest technology in an entrepreneurial, driven, dynamic and non-hierarchical environment
- Competitive compensation packages and attractive career paths into leadership positions in one of Burda's 550 brands
- Choice of technology setup (smartphone, laptop) for professional and private use
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
- Regular team events
- 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours and remote work
- Modern office (incl. roof terrace)
- On-campus Italian café with barista
- Subsidized canteen as well as beverages and snacks in the office
- TAKE CARE company health management, e.g., free preventive medical check-ups, discounts on fitness offers
- Discounts on cultural events and discounts in various areas, such as mobile communications, technology and sports
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity. Join us!