We are currently looking for talented Prompt Engineers to join our technology team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to participate in projects that revolutionize the creation and production processes of Japanese IP games, collaborate with our team to provide innovative productivity tools for our g123 platform, reshape the future of our company and the industry, and engage deeply in the development of next-generation AI technologies.
- Work closely with AI and data science teams to create and refine prompts for AI language models such as GPT-4 or for generative AI models such as Stable diffusion and Midjourney
- Analyze model behavior and understand potential limitations to optimize performance and user experience
- Develop domain-specific prompts to cater to various aspects of the gaming industry, including qa, customer support and contents generation
- Continuously test and iterate on prompts to ensure optimal results and maintain a high standard of quality
- Stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in creative AI and natural language processing to ensure that our AI capabilities in the gaming domain remain competitive
- Bachelor and above degree in computer science, data science, linguistics, or a related field
- Experience working with AI language models such as GPT-3 or GPT-4 Or experience working with generative AI models (e.g., DALLE / Stable Diffusion / Midjourney)
- Strong understanding of natural language processing and AI model behavior
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Can work in Chinese OR Japanese OR English
- Can read and understand technical documents in English
- Visa support
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months employment) and early-bird breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, coffee, tea, beverages, snacks, sweets, & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!