Publicis Le Pont is a one-stop-shop that connects scalable operations with creative agility. We are the ultimate partner that can lead your digital transformation with speed, efficiency and consumer-first approach. Through the Publicis Power of One we are seamlessly connecting three European Centres of Excellence: Commerce & Production, Data & Technology and Content & Creativity. These pillars define modern KPIs, but the magic happens only when they are connected. We work globally, creating strategies and digital materials for many global brands and businesses.
- Translate ideas, sketches and creative visions into prompts.
- Conceptualize, execute and finetune prompts.
- Work with text-to-image and text-to-text models - writing specification, testing, setting up the development process of AI tools.
- Ensure output is delivered on-time and with high quality.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and technological aspects to bring new and fresh ideas to the team.
- At least 6 months of experience in Stable Diffusion and also other text-to-images tools like Midjourney or Dall-E.
- Passion for creating visually stunning works.
- Strong design background.
- Experience in content production.
- Possible first experience with AI moving images.
- Strong understanding of design principles and techniques.
- Experience with the management of digital projects will be appreciated.
- Ability to organize work, build good relations and maintain efficient communication with the business owners of the project (client / client service).
- Very good command of English is a must.
- Knowledge of tools that facilitate cooperation between teams, such as Jira and Teams.
- Deep technical understanding of how the software works.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
We offer the following:
- Opportunity to develop in a stable company with an established position in the market.
- Extensive range of online training courses in cooperation with reputable market partners.
- Opportunity to participate in international and local development projects and programmes.
- International working environment.
- Attractive package of non-wage benefits (medical care, the Nais benefit platform, recreation allowance, access to a platform for learning foreign languages, access to the Marcel international training platform, etc.).
- High working flexibility (we work in a hybrid model, with predominance of home office).
- Work Your World – opportunity to work from any place in the world for 6 weeks a year and access to the Home Swap Home internal platform.
- Friendly and casual working atmosphere in a close-knit team filled with positive energy.
At Publicis Groupe, we value diversity and invite all candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, religion or lack thereof, origin or disability.