Sentinel Peak Capital Partners seeks a skilled and experienced Prompt Engineer to join our team. Our firm owns and manages apartments in Texas with plans for many other markets in the years ahead. We are looking to build proprietary AI tools to automate various internal business units allowing us to scale our abilities efficiently. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing automated prompt systems that ensure timely and accurate communication with firm leadership and potentially our investors and residents. US-based workers only. Hybrid remote and in office
· Design, develop, and implement automated prompt systems that ensure timely and accurate communication.
· Internally analyzing Sentinel Peak business functions and departments for ongoing opportunities to automate repetitive processes.
· Conduct research and analysis to ensure prompt systems comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
· Collaborate with the team to improve and optimize the prompt system.
· Provide training to the team and affiliated users.
· Proactively stay present on new evolutions of AI pertaining to our day-to-day business.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
· Minimum two years of experience designing, developing, and implementing systems.
· Familiarity with local, state, and federal laws and regulations related to AI systems.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical team members.
· Ability to work collaboratively with all departments.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.