Are you a prompt engineer? Very good. We are Team Content and we would be happy to take our customers to the next level together with you.
With your really good skills in artificial intelligence and preferably with these qualities:
- You understand Large Language Models - and above all: they understand you.
- You like machine learning and natural language processing and would love to use them to make good content even better.
- You want to exchange ideas with designers, strategists, copywriters and translate their requirements into relevant prompts.
- Composing innovative prompts, creating a comprehensive prompt library and AI learning for everyone? Yes, yes, yes!
sounds like you? Then we look forward to learning more about you. You can apply directly here
- Be part of the most creative design agency in Germany.
- Here you will find the exchange and cooperation in an interdisciplinary team. From corporate design, UX UI design to architecture and motion design - we find the right hat for every head.
- Our office in Hamburg not only offers its own café, roof terrace with barbecue and view over the harbor, but also a modern workplace with the latest technology.
- There are regular in-house events for further training and team building. Every Friday we end the week together with a drink.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? No problem, take part in our free German and English courses.
- At MUTABOR, we attach great importance to equality and sustainability. In addition to the Equality Circle, the CSR Taskforce is also actively promoting these topics within MUTABOR.
- In addition to the 30 days of vacation, you will also receive a day as a gift on top of your birthday.
- There are ways to optimize pay (HVV card, mobile phone, job bike) and support with company pension schemes.
- Continuous and individual training offers as well as annual appraisals with 270° feedback.
We are MUTABOR - Germany's largest independent 360° design agency & brand consultancy
We work creatively, strategically and interdisciplinary in five units: Identity, Strategy, Experience, Architecture and Technology. Our customers include Audi, BMW Motorrad, Bosch, BayWa, Clariant, Daimler, DFL, EnBW, Migros, Vodafone and Volkswagen.
From Hamburg, our teams implement projects all over the world - always with the demand for creative and technical perfection.
With over 500 national and international awards and regular top placements in creative rankings, MUTABOR is an institution in the creative industry.
In 1993 the communication designers Johannes Plass and Heinrich Paravicini published MUTABOR as a design magazine at the Muthesius Kunsthochschule in Kiel. In 1998 they founded a design agency that developed into the largest owner-managed agency in Germany. Today, our company initiates, plans and implements holistic transformation processes and takes national and international companies to the next level.