Lead Engineer (OPENAI / CHATGPT)
Designs and builds company specific enterprise application systems and technology expertise across multiple disciplines.
Applies and promotes key principles (e.g., stability, scalability, performance, security, compatibility, re-use), helping ensure a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business problems “end-to-end”: including people, process, and technology, both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design solution. Promotes use of industry and enterprise technology standards. Monitors emerging technologies for potential application within or across the Corporation. Adheres to design and application development standards, methodology and, framework within Architectural compliance and governance.
- Develops software (hands on code development) to meet key business objectives.
- Practices and leads SW and applications development methodologies in adherence to SW development standards.
- Designs and develops SW applications or systems solving specific business or processing problem (Web or Mobile).
- Gathers business requirements and develops conceptual design and technical design for multiple projects concurrently.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Conducts peer review of other developers (internal and contract staff) to ensure standards and quality.
- Responsible for quality deliveries for self and application engineers. Participates in build vs. buy evaluation process.
- Leads architecture and design discussions in adherence to SW development standards.
- Provides design and architectural expertise on application systems / technologies, to both technical teams and business partners.
- Responsible to support the application system / service owner for system performance, budgeting, and planning.
- Responsible for application system stability and scalability related activities.
- Responsible for alignment with project methodologies and change management processes.
- Responsible to organize, manage and lead cross-team project tasks and deliverables.
- Responsible for designing and building enterprise level application systems.
- Responsible for presentations and solutions submitted to technical peer review committees.
- Ownership to provide cross-organization teamwork, collaboration, communication, and leadership.
- Provides constructive feedback on people, process and technology for continuous improvement.
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of hands-on technical implementation experience in mid to large IT Enterprise environments.
- 5-6 years of IT technical experience with IT enterprise infrastructure.
- Industry certifications preferred.
- AI/ML Hands on experience
- Machine learning Algorithms/Cognitive services experience
- Familiarity with tools like Open AI, ChatGPT
- Familiarity with AI models, Prompts
- 3-5 years, Healthcare Industry
- QNXT, Technical Configuration and Claims processing.
- Kafka, AKS, Containers, Microsoft technology stack.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $80,412 - $156,803 a year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.