AI Prompt Engineer
Who We Are
Uiflow is a no-code/low-code start-up focusing on delivering a unified, easy-to-use, enterprise-grade product creation platform that anyone can use and create impactful experiences and tools.
At Uiflow, building is more than a job - it's a calling: To question. To inform. To support. To invent. To collaborate. If you love learning from a variety of professionals, advocating for users, having a direct impact, and fostering a community culture of balance, we want to speak with you.
AI Prompt Engineer @ Uiflow
Uiflow is looking for an AI Prompt Engineer to join our team on a 3-month contract basis. As an AI Prompt Engineer, you will be responsible for training, experimenting, and testing language models to optimize prompts in achieving desired results. The goal of the training is for the AI to use the language model to generate or update applications in JSON from user prompts. The ideal candidate should have additional experience with web development and tuning language models.
- Train, experiment, and test language models to optimize prompts in achieving desired results
- Work with the team to develop and maintain AI-based solutions
- Develop and implement strategies for improving language models and AI-powered systems
- Conduct research on state-of-the-art AI techniques and technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and deploy AI-powered solutions
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and documentation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- Experience in fine tuning language models such as GPT
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras
- Experience using language models to generate JSON with schema
- Experience with no-code/low-code platforms